Men Express Themselves
REVENGE AFTER A BREAK-UP
Hurt and betrayal are 2 huge motivators for seeking revenge on a former love interest. How deeply invested you were emotionally, more than anything, will likely determine just how much energy you will want to invest in a plan for 'getting even' with them.
But, slow down! Take a deep breath. Because revenge often backfires and takes a toll upon the person plotting and executing it. - Don't believe me? Then look at these possible scenarios.
* Bashing them online. Whether on Facebook, Twitter, Google+... Folks will likely look at you as being pathetic and vindictive. Anyone in that circle who might have had the remotest interest in dating you, if the opportunity ever arose, will probably dismiss that idea, real quick!
* Spreading sexual photos of the person. Again, you will be looked at as a pervert and a truly vindictive person. Additionally, the odds are that the object of your revenge would also have such photos of you. And, you truly don't want them spread around. Regardless of how endowed that you might be.
* Stalking. Easily would result in criminal charges against you. Could cause you to lose your job. Give up your apartment/ home in favor of a small cell that you would share with Bubba.
* Crank calling. See above.
* Dating their best friend, sister, or boss. Do you truly believe that your ex would not tell these folks of your sexual prowess or lack thereof? Of any of your bad habits?
* Telling her parents, friends, or co-workers about her bad habits. Would they believe you? Or, if they did, would they see you as being more than a vindictive jerk?
I could go on. But, I imagine that you catch my drift.
Copyright Russell Irving 2013